In its Fort Lauderdale location, Maz Ocean recently completed marine electronics upgrades on a 94’ Broward. Her owners worked with the Maz Ocean team to select the following electronics upgrades:
- Complete Garmin Electronics Package
- Two 7212 multi-functional displays (MFD)
- New GHP GHP Reactor Hydraulic Autopilot Core system
- GMR 626 xHD2 digital radar with 6′ open array.
- GSD 24 Sonar system with a SS60 600W transducer
- 4 new KJM C55 Mini Dome cameras for the Exterior and connect to 4 displays via a DVR
- Actisense NGT-1 interfaced Nobeltec navigation software with the NMEA 2000 data
- New Maretron tank level monitors and a wind/weather station
- Noland RS11 engine data converter for engine and genset monitoring.